The 2022 IEEE International Conference on Imaging Systems and Techniques is the premier forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results and will take place jointly with the IEEE International School of Imaging virtually on June 21-23 2022.
The scope of the IEEE IST is to explore, advance, and generate new knowledge on:
- Quantum computing and cognitive vision systems Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Computer Vision
- Multifaceted imaging design principles, systems, and techniques, with applications in medical imaging, genomics and artificial intelligence, aimed at the exploring of novel pathophysiology and metabolic mechanisms and measure therapeutic efficacy
- Machine learning, deep learning, and data mining solutions utilizing medical imaging to assist clinicians and healthcare providers to bring big data to personalized medicine
- Imaging and cognitive machine vision systems, imaging informatics, image processing, cloud computing, computer vision, and mobile platforms, cybersecurity, aerospace, robotic vision systems, with applications in Industry 4, healthcare, intelligent autonomous driving and navigation, Internet of Things (IoT), Space and Resources exploration
- Emerging imaging trends that would lead ultimately to novel systems and technologies, standards and metrology, and systems with unsurpassable image quality, scalability, and miniaturization capabilities.
The 2022 IEEE International Conference on Imaging Systems and Techniques, is the premier conference of imaging aimed to provide a forum for prestigious specialists and scholars to share their experiences and demonstrate frontier research results in all respects of imaging technologies, systems, and techniques.
Engineers, and scientists from industry, government, academia, and healthcare who want to report novel scientific results, technological and clinical advances in the multidisciplinary areas of imaging systems, are invited to attend the IST Conference and interact with major worldwide experts.